Sunday, November 05, 2006

Solera 2006 Championship Game !

Thanks to all who came out ! I hope that everyone had a great time. We had 33 entries and paid out 6 places, and of course, awarded the coveted Solera 2006 Championship bracelet !



1st Place : $1120 - Scott L
2nd Place : $760 - Billy
3rd Place : $520 - Emanuel
4th Place : $400 - Bobby
5th Place : $290 - Nathan
6th Place : $200 - Julie

Looks like the "Crew" was in charge ! Congrats to Scott, good luck at the Yellow Rose :-)

And for those that didn't realize it or recognize him, we were in the presence of greatness ... Joey Padilla joined us for the game. Joey took a 2006 WSOP Main Event cash in 149th place !

Click here for some pics from the night.


Ohh me ? ...... 9th place, I got to the final table and then ran into KK. Oh well, had a great time anyway.

Hopefully see you at a final table soon ! .. Anybody up for a trip to Vegas ? I've got the itch real bad. Let me know.

0 comments: