Wednesday, February 04, 2009

I seem to have left some money in Vegas ....

.. so I'm off this weekend to see if I can find it. I think I know exactly where I left it, so just a quick trip to go and pick it up :-)

I'm bringing these three tools to help find it ...



Can not highly enough recommend Harrington on Cash Games, great books. I hate that there is so much great information on poker these days. I just always hope that my friends at the table have not consumed too much of it, or that I can always deduce how much they have consumed and what level of thinking they are on. So much work just to have a little fun :-)

Going to keep some detailed notes this time, and good/bad/ugly I will share them all.

1 comments:

Doug Hazelman said...

Good Luck in VEGAS! Hopefully that's a wad of $100 dollar bills and not just 1 wrapping a bunch of $1's ;-0