Monday, November 21, 2005

Wow! - Check out the stack on that guy !!

Time for the periodic update on the size of my stack .... it's coming in at a cool 12 and 3/4 in..c...h... ..... DOH, wrong website, you guys are interested in the size of my POKER stack, right ?!?! ... almost posted the wrong pictures :-)

Oct 27th I bought back into PartyPoker after cashing out to pay the Quiznos Payroll ... Ahhh another exciting turn of events, we turned a profit last month ! .. small one, but one none the less. Sooo, where was I ?? .. ah yes, bought back in for $200 on Oct 27th. And today ... drum roll .... $1003.54.

Not too bad. I've moved back up to the $200 tables, moved through $25, $50, and $100. Didn't have to adjust much moving from those levels. What I do find is that there are not as many "loose" players going from $100 to $200.

Here's some of the various stats from PokerTracker (since Oct 27th)... Again if you are not using this or other tracking tools, be aware that others are using it against you :

6,107 hands
54.83 hours
$14.66 per hour

I've concentrated hard on minimizing loses on single pairs, and that stat shows in the tracker.

Much credit still goes to Phil Gordon's "Little Green Book". I highly recommend it. I think I have a man-crush on Phil. I sent him an email telling him how I liked the book and also requested an autographed picture. I actually got a reply, and should be receiving it soon !!

I'll be sure to scan it in and post it here, so we can all relish in my man-crush.

- Out

0 comments: