Wednesday, May 04, 2005

Shout out to Dusty !

Dusty is a kick ass chick. Not too often in this world you find a cool woman that can really relate to you. I can't speak highly enough of this woman. Awesome sense of humor and very down to earth. She's a little wild, but hey, who doesn't have, or like a little wild streak ?

I know, you're asking yourself, "Hey, I want a Dusty of my very own. What isle in Target do they stock them ?" Well let me tell you, she is definitely not on the bargain isle. She is full class woman.

For a limited time only, you can get a Dusty of your own. She is a hot commodity on the market, and it's not too often you'll get a chance at her. So if you're available and live in the Dallas area, drop me a line. I'll screen you and maybe you'll get a shot at your very own Dusty !

0 comments: