Saturday, April 01, 2006

Made it to 2nd break.

I'm at the 2nd break. 10th out of 130 left. Little above double avg stack. I can now say I made it longer in a tourney with Mike Matusow, Howard Lederer, and John Juanda ! ... Kicked all their asses !

Wish me luck. Would really like that $10G.

UPDATE *** 10:53pm *** 7 of 82 ... playing hand for hand. 81 places payout. Avg stack is 15,000 I got 40K.

UPDATE *** 10:54pm *** 6 of 80 ... bubble over, in the money.

UPDATE *** 11:18pm *** made it to the money 27 of 46 right now. Guaranteed at least $123. Need to catch some cards and make some moves.

UPDATE *** 11:38pm *** 34th :-( ... $139 ... big deal. Pushed an early raiser with my 77, and he had QQ. Stoopid move. Woulda thunk I learned that lesson a thousand times. 820 players entered. My first cash in a FTP game. I was beginning to think I was cursed with the tournies on here.

1 comments:

CiscoServerGeek said...

Jeff !

Yeah, been following your big wins. Congrats. Put that money to good use, you plan on moving up a level or two ?

My monthly game is this week, Thursday. I'm pretty sure I got you on the evite. If not just let me know a good email address.

Played last night in a local $1/2 NL game. About 3am we got down to 5 handed and a huge pot ensued between 3 of them and winner raked in a $1300 pot. Nice cash for him, but he broke the damn game :-)