Thursday, March 13, 2008

Burleson High School - BHS class of 88 reunion - Update #1

Here's the latest email I received. Sent your information to Lori to get on the list.

The committee is working hard to find everyone for the BHS Class of 1988 20 year reunion. I'm sending out this email hoping that the few contacts we do have can help us round up some more. Please send me any information you have about anyone from our class. We need the following:

First Name/Maiden Name/Married Name
Address/City/State/Zip
Email address (preferred)
Phone number (if no email)

I have created a Yahoo email account (lorihamm1988@yahoo.com) that you can send the information to because my work email may "block" some of you.

The reunion dates are set for July 18th & 19th if you want to go ahead and mark your calendars and plan your summer vacations.

The committee would greatly appreciate your help.
Lori Hamm
Wendy Ator
Dixie Hailey
Helen Henkleman
Jennifer Ramsey
Kellie Rodgers
Mark Crawford

Poker is in my distant future. I'm looking for Vegas property, send me any leads. ADAM !! - Are you out there ? You need a house to rent ?

0 comments: